Pandemic Meeting Guidelines
Here are the Guidelines for meeting at the church building for Sunday morning Worship at 11:00 am and Wednesday Evening Bible Study at 7:00 pm. Both of these will be live on Webex as well. Sunday Evening Worship will be at 7:00 pm live on Webex only no services at the building Sunday evening.
• The US guidelines are recommending those who are vulnerable should continue to shelter in place. Anyone who has a cough, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell should not attend services in the building. The WebEx will still be offered to those who decide to not meet at the building.
• Masks must be worn while inside the building. The CDC’s recommendation is that all should wear a facemask except children under 2. While wearing a mask protects you, remember that it more so protects others. So, in consideration of others, please wear your mask. Please remember to bring your masks if you attend services at the building.
• Use the hand sanitizer at the entrance of the building.
• Individuals who do not live in the same household must stay at least 6 feet apart.
• The seating will be every other pew with unused pews taped off.
• Only one person in restroom at a time. Use the hand sanitizer before entering the restroom as well as after you exit the restroom.
• The kitchen will be closed and should not be used.
• The water fountains will be closed.
• If anyone needs anything from the pantry, please see Tommy Sneed or one of the elders.